DO IT YOURSELF LINO KIT
This kit is for those who may want to venture, or rekindle a school memory, into lino printing OR a great gift.
It uses sustainable material in its packaging including rested cardboard, recycled tape and paper, and presented with some love and care.
Materials included in your kit:
- 1 piece of silk cut linoleum;
- 1 linocut knife set;
- 1 Schmincke Relief Inks 120ml
- 1 soft rubber brayer (roller);
- 1 sheet of carbon paper;
- 1 lino design template, designed by me.
- 4 sheets of somerset cotton paper;
- panda bandaids;
- a tea;
- set of instructions on how to start carving, printing and cleaning
Extra equipment needed (not included):
- a large spoon/baren;
- a flat surface like a glass chopping board to roll ink;
- a pencil/ pen;
© Artwork, Designs and Photos remains the copyright of Jocelin Kan